· Her day starts at 7:00 in the morning.
· Seven people take care of her.
· One person takes care of her dogs.
At 8:30, the queen has breakfast with her husband, Prince Philip Mountbatten (Duke of Edinburgh)
· During breakfast, a musician plays Scottish music outside.
After breakfast, she works in her office.
· After lunch, she visits hospitals, schools, or new buildings.
· When the queen finishes eating, everybody finishes eating.
· The queen never accepts a telephone call during dinner, even in an emergency.